- K-5 before school care is offered from 7:30am – 8:45am and will be located in the Art Room or the Library.
- 6th-8th grade before school care is offered 7:30am-8:00am in the 7th and 8th grade classrooms.
Programming includes homework help, ongoing art projects, quiet games, silent reading and outdoor play. All activities are led and supervised by BFCCPS teachers and staff. A parent/guardian is required to accompany and sign-in their child(ren) in grades K-4. Students in 5th through 8th grades may sign-in on their own.
For families in need of morning care on a regular basis, BFCCPS asks that students register with the school and make payments either in whole prior to the start of the school year or in two payments: 50% at sign up, with balance due January 15, 2018. There are three enrollment options:
- OPTION 1: For 1, 2, or 3 days of morning care, $325 per child
- OPTION 2: For 4 or 5 days, $450 per child
- OPTION 3: $600 per family (2 or more children, any number of days)
MORNING CARE BEGINS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, TUESDAY AUGUST 29th, 2017.
To register your child(ren) please complete the form below. Each child must be registered individually.
Credit Card Payment
If paying by credit card, please select from one of the options below.
For 1, 2, or 3 days of morning care, $325 per child.PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD’S NAME IN THE “CUSTOMER ID” FIELD
For 4 or 5 days of morning care, $450 per child.PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD’S NAME IN THE “CUSTOMER ID” FIELD
For 2 or more children, any number of days, $600 per family.PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD’S NAME IN THE “CUSTOMER ID” FIELD