- Classical Education
- Student Life
Welcome back to school, hope you had a nice summer break. Coach Burke and I are looking forward to getting outside and participate in all types of fall activitiess. We are starting with our Frisbee unit where we will be introducing ultimate Frisbee and Kan Jam.
We hope you remember our rules to live by but just in case you forgot we've listed them below:
1. Just? Do the right thing.
2. Respect? Yourself and the world around you.
3. Take? Responsibility.
4. Consider? The consequences of your action.
5. The secret to your sucess in life? Good decisions and daily discipline.
6. Show me? Your friends and I'll show you your future.
7.Life is? Performance based.
8. The three most important things in life? Faith, Family, and honor.
9. Know? Your purpose in life.
10. Make today? The best day of your life.
6th Grade Advising