6th Grade Math Final Review Material
June 17, 2014
The final will touch upon a little bit of everything that we’ve covered this year – Order of Operations, Solving Equations, Decimals, Fractions, Ratios/Rates/Percents, and Area/Perimeter.
- Order of Operations Practice
- Percents & Decimals Practice
- Ratios & Proportion Practice
- Understanding Fraction Practice
- Fraction Operations Practice
- Area & Perimeter Practice
Additional material can be found through:
- the online textbook (see below for instructions on how to access)
- the student’s Mathematics Finish Line
- the student’s Expressions workbooks (volumes 1 & 2)
- the specific topic sections found below.
Fractions of Me – Math Poetry by the 6th Grade Class, 2013-14
2) Under New Users, Click on Register
3) Access Word: mathexpressions13
4) Access Word for the Spanish version: expresiones
6) Enter your contact information
7) Use the drop-down menu to select login as: “Teacher”. Click “Login.”
8) Go to the Resources tab – click View
9) Search by grade level (grade 6).
10) Select the teacher’s edition. We’re currently working out of volume 1.
Topics & Supplementary Material
Area of Polygons
Resource: Unit 2 of Expressions math (volume 1 book)
Additional resources: Math-Aids.com
Ratios, Rates, Proportions
For additional resources to help you get practice/review, please click here.