Massachusetts residents are urged to use 2-1-1 for information, resources, and referrals regarding COVID-19. Operators are staffing this hotline 24/7 and translators are available in multiple languages.
Residents with questions can dial 2-1-1 from any landline or cellphone, or use the live chat option on the Mass 2-1-1 website Please note: you do not need to wait on hold, simply get into the queue on 211 and get a callback.
BFCCPS Health Office Monitoring
We sincerely ask that families report any respiratory symptoms with fevers, experienced by their students or household members, to our health office. Although we are not able to give medical advice or guidance, a school nurse will be available by email & phone to receive your health reports. A nurse will be accessible by phone daily between the hours of 12:00pm and 2:00pm if outside those hours please leave a message. We appreciate your cooperation and collaboration with this request, as it will best help us track the health status of our BFCCPS community.
phone: 508-541-3434 x126
The following General Health Precautions are recommended by the Massachusetts DPH
- Protect yourself by following public health advice about keeping your hands clean, and covering coughs
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Protect others who are most at risk of COVID-19 by keeping your distance from people (at least 6 feet
away from others), especially those who are older, and people living with chronic health conditions.
- If you are outside, avoid crowds.
- Don’t shake hands or hug.
- Stay connected to friends and loved ones by phone or through other technology.
Maintain social distancing as a strategy to blunt the spread and severity of COVID-19 in the community.
Individuals can help manage their stress at this uncertain time by the following:
- Take a break from constant news monitoring about COVID-19
- Take care of your body, eat healthy, get some physical activity, and enough sleep. Deep breathing, stretching and meditating helps. Take time to unwind and do activities that you enjoy. Connect with others. Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you’re feeling.
- CALL2Talk a resource for emotional support and suicide prevention which can beaccessed through 2-1-1.
Get information from trusted sources.
An overwhelming amount of information is presented online. Please note that not all information posted is accurate. We encourage you to visit https://www.mass.gov/2019coronavirus for the latest news, case counts, and lab testing results.