The results of the 2021-2022 Enrollment Lottery for the Benjamin Franklin Classical Charter Public School can be found below. Please note the following:
- You will need the Unique Lottery ID of the student(s)’s to check their status.
- Students with codes beginning with an “A” have been accepted pending verification of their residency, preference type, and date of birth.
- Students with a code beginning with a “W” are on the waitlist.
The wait list for the 2021-2022 school year will be maintained until February 15, 2022.
In accordance with our Enrollment Policy Waitlist status can change at any time; for example, if a sibling of a child on the waitlist is enrolled and currently attends the school; or if a family on the waitlist has a change of regional or non regional status. Once a change in preference has occurred, the waitlist will be adjusted in accordance with the original lottery order.
Any questions, please contact Joanne Basile, Communications Coordinator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About BFCCPS
In a traditional year, BFCCPS hosts information sessions so that interested families can meet us in person, learn more about the school and have a building tour. As a result of the continuing health crisis, in person meetings will not be possible this year so we’ve adjusted our plans accordingly.
This year, we have arranged for videos featuring our staff, parents, teachers and even a BFCCPS alumna to help you learn more about the BFCCPS Experience. While these videos can’t truly replicate our traditional face to face events we hope that our enthusiasm for the school is evident.
Accepting Your Offer of Enrollment
Proof of Residency: (Required of All New Students)
Verification of residence for all new families is required, except in the case of homeless students. In accordance with our Enrollment Policy, BFCCPS accepts ANY ONE of the following documents. Note that the documentation needs to be current at the time it is provided to our offices for verification.
- A current Utility Bill (not water or cell phone) dated within the past 60 days
- A Deed, Mortgage Payment dated within the past 60 days, or Property Tax Bill dated within the last year
- A current Lease, Section 8 Agreement, or Landlord Affidavit
- A W2 form dated within the year or a Payroll Stub dated within the past 60 days
- A Bank or Credit Card Statement dated within the past 60 days
- A Letter from an Approved Government Agency* dated within the past 60 days.
Proof of Age: (Kindergarten and Grade One Only) – Birth Certificate or Passport
- Kindergarten entrance age is five by August 31 of the year of entry. BFCCPS will request reasonable proof of age related to this requirement.
- The age of entrance for first grade is six by August 31st of the year of entry. Accepted students for first grade must show proof of age of eligibility, and/or proof of completion of the prior grade in an accredited Kindergarten program.